View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #15955
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color / Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Just finished "Winning Colors", the 3rd book in the Heris Serrano series by Elizabeth Moon. This book is essentially the third part of a trilogy which began with "Hunting Party" and continued with "Sporting Chance". Very enjoyable SF. This continues my goal of reading more of the very early Baen books I've bought; this one dates from the late '90s.

Back to Inspector Alleyn now, with "When in Rome", the 26th book in Ngaio Marsh's long-running series.
There are 4 more books in the Familias Regnant Universe. The next two focus on Esmay Suiza and the last two on both Herris Serrano and Esmay Suiza.
Once A Hero
Rules of Engagement
Baen had these two as an Omnibus. The Serrano Connection October 2008 Baen Omnibus Edition

Change of Command
Against the Odds
The Serrano Succession: Omnibus contains these two, but is not a Baen Offering.

I am currently reading Death at the Crossroad by Dale Furutani. It is the first of his Samurai Mystery Trilogy. If I like it I will pick up the other two.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote