View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #8
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, KT, PB701/IQ, K2, PB360, BeBook One, Axim51v, TC1000
Tricky question, really.
Since I have the (cleaned-up) Black Mask Collection on DVD, that puts me in the 25,000+ bracket.

Otherwise, I'd be in the 10-25,000 bracket, thanks to the 14,000 Gutenberg titles I d/'ed, "prettified" and converted to mobi and MSReader format ages ago. (Two whole weeks I had the PC running those batch files.)
Plus, a few hundred classic literary ebooks I picked up from university ebook repositories in ages past (University of Virginia, etc). Had to keep the PDA fed...

Other than that, I have 13 years of Webscriptions and the BAEN promo CDs and a good chunk of the Free Library, say 1000 titles, a couple hundred Fictionwise legacy buys, and a couple hundred Kindle titles. Plus a few dozen titles from Powell's and Amazon from the first age of commercial ebooks. (All MSReader format, post-processed, of course.)

So, classics aside, I'm in the more reasonable 500-2000 bracket for purchased ebooks.

Last edited by fjtorres; 03-17-2013 at 10:16 AM.
fjtorres is online now   Reply With Quote