View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
TCSimpson
Fantasy Author
TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus Tablet
Currently in the top 50 in Men's Adventure on Amazon. I'd post a review from there, but I'll use a message sent to me and given permission to quote from a member here that I'll let remain anonymous unless he wishes to say.

"The book is outstanding. It is the first book I've read in many months that deserves 5+ stars. The characters are interesting and well-formed and the plot does not drag. Fantasy novels are difficult to do well so that they keep a reader's interest and make the reader sorry that the next volumes aren't immediately available, but you did it with Game of Souls. Unlike so many indie-authored and self-published ebooks, Game of Souls is nearly error free (I spotted only 3 in the first two-thirds of the book), which means that the reader is not distracted from the engaging story and characters."
TCSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote