View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #15928
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
This. No-one should study a Shakespeare play without first seeing it actually performed. Even if only a good film version.
Yep, reading plays is a bit boring. But, watching them is fun. In high school we had a Shakespeare club where we went to see 5 plays in Boston. They were very good and enjoyable. Although, at the time I still didn't want to read plays. I am sad that I missed Macbeth because I didn't know where the club was meting, I thought I was late and missed them. Of course, there were no cell phones back then.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote