Originally Posted by Bookpossum
1. Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol.
2. Marseille, Lyon, Nantes.
3. Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Lima, San Salvador.
4. Munich, Dresden.
5. Milan, Turin, Florence.
1. Birmingham (2) and Glasgow (4) correct. London is, of course, number 1.
2. Marseille (2) and Lyon (3) correct. Paris is number 1.
3. Rio de Janeiro (4), Sao Paolo (2) and Lima (5) correct. Mexico City is number 1.
4. Munich (3) correct. Berlin is number 1.
5. Milan (2) and Turin (4) correct. Rome is number 1.
Originally Posted by Fat Abe
4. Berlin, with about three and a half million people. Peak population was around 4.5 MM toward the end of WW 2. Even with reunification and relocation of the capital to this city, Berlin is slow growing. That is a blessing in disguise.
No, sorry. Berlin is the largest (I asked for numbers 2-6).
10 points to Bookpossum. Still 15 to shoot for.