View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 03:18 AM   #1
library addict
Wizard
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
New Edit ToC tool

Just wanted to say I am loving this new tool. There are several books I have from a few years ago in which the Prologue is not in the TOC for some reason. I didn't want to take the time to reconvert them (at the time I didn't know what to look for anyway) and this feature makes it such a quick fix. Many thanks!