View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:00 AM   #919
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
... I personally really want line spacing (we have it on Android) as many fonts have too tight of default line spacing for my taste. (It is different for each font - and defined by the creator) - which we faithfully render in BFR. On iOS, I now use Asian font sets like Hiragino Mincho to read, as they have much wider line spacing, and support western chars.
Oh wow. I had no idea you could increase line-spacing by switching fonts. Just tried Hiragino Mincho and wow, that makes a world of difference. Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Do other readers of this forum feel para spacing is the top prio?
No. For me the top priorities are line-spacing (less so now that I know about Hiragino) and hyphenation control (because I proofread, and having auto-hyphenation makes it hard to catch extraneous hyphens because you can't tell if it's embedded in the ebook or a result of auto-hyphenation).

BTW, I love BFR's "export to email" for annotations/highlights feature. Nice work!

Last edited by Jane12; 03-30-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote