Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #56
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Glo, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I think what is happening is the device starts and displays books from the internal memory. Then it sees the SD card and updates the list to show those books. There probably isn't anything you can do abut this. While I don't use an SD card much, I probably don't see this as I rarely power-off my Glo. It goes to sleep and returning to the Home screen from a book or sleep doesn't have this problem.
The length of time I see the internal books on the carousel seems to depend on how many books I have on the uSD card and it's speed. With about 1600 book on the uSD card, I see the two books in the internal memory for about 20 seconds. With my previous card and about 1200 books, it took closer to 40 seconds before the books on the carousel updated to the current list. I don't remember seeing deleted books on there but finished books did show up.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote