View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:13 AM   #1764
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Actually I was responding to just the phrase 'they are not that bad' as I believe that they are 'that bad', so I assumed that you really did as well. Okay, so I was inorrect which is not an unusual occurrence.

Spoiler:
I think they are 'that bad' - but it depends on viewpoint and what you compare it to. When comparing to prisoners, they are only mildly annoying. Now look back - he used "Winter Knight" as empty thread before among other things. Look what he became, and he chose to do it freewilly.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 03-14-2013 at 08:45 AM. Reason: put is spoiler
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote