View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:45 AM   #1763
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool I don't think you really believe that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Hells Bells, yes I do.
Spoiler:
Why would Harry have the power to release ANY of his prisoners and never do it? Wait, Naagloshii won't do, he beeing Harry will go right to Nameless Things. Maybe in apocalypse ... or after
Actually I was responding to just the phrase 'they are not that bad' as I believe that they are 'that bad', so I assumed that you really did as well. Okay, so I was inorrect which is not an unusual occurrence.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote