View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #8
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony650
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
It is possible that you are ADD.[...]
I prefer to believe that the distractions are real, rather than necessarily being easily distracted . Though my wife might have a thing or two to say on the subject. While working at my computer I can apparently participate in entire conversations but have little recollection of them later. So the question becomes: Was I not easily distracted from the computer by the conversation, or was I easily distracted from the conversation by the computer. I guess it depends on your perspective.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote