Thread: PRS-T1 Font causing crash
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
I just used that font Fruitiger Neue on my T1 with no problem.. it's coming down to a corrupt font file, you have 2 options replace that font file if it keeps crashing your device or just use another of the built-in fonts Verdana is a similar font
Odd that this font works just fine on some books, and chokes on others. Don't know if that would be indicative of a corrupt font or not. I've had a couple of books that balked at more than one font, but the Fruitiger Neue seems to be the most problematic.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote