View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: Kindle3-3G, Archos 43, Samsung S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Cute. There are days when a room to lock myself away would be appealing ... instead I manage it by staying up while everyone else is sleeping. I've always worked best at night anyway, and so the scenery and cuteness wouldn't mean a lot.
It is possible that you are ADD. When I was young that label didn't exist. It might have helped my mom explain to my teachers that I wasn't just "sleeping in class" but was in effect really focused on something that distracted me.
When I got to college and had the ability to study any time I wanted to, I found myself usually doing most of it at night when others were in bed.

What happened was that I got tired at night and there was nothing going on so my mind slowed down and I was able to point it to where I needed it
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote