View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:26 AM   #48
Chi Cygni
99% lurking mode
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, ASUS MeMo FHD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
The one difference between the Kindle Paperwhite and all the other front-lit e-readers that is a nailed on certainty is the capacitive screen on the PW compared to the infra red screen on all the others.
I just mentioned a bit higher up that front lit Bookeen Odyssey has capacitive screen with no bruising. So, no. It can be done. I did have Odyssey in my hands for a few days.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote