View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #69
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Agreed, I also had (actually still have) the original G1 and now have an S3; I won't be getting anything smaller, and probably will go larger when it's time to upgrade.
I still have my G1. It still works and looks brand new. People complain about plastic phones, but if you put it in a good case it will keep it protected. My phone was dropped many times, even left it on the back of my truck and drove off. Came back and found it in the middle of the road no damage done.

Sorry for the off topic post.
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote