View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Happy Birthday indeed. I listen to the entire set of radio plays at least a couple of times a year. Just great fun. His Dirk Gently books were very entertaining as well.

Has anyone read the posthumously published book in the series? I've been tempted to, but think I would be disappointed since Douglas didn't write it, but then FictFact is nagging me that I haven't 'finished' the series yet.
HomeInMyShoes is online now   Reply With Quote