View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #22
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Graphic novels look terrible on a Kindle, but fantastic on an iPad. They may look fine on a Kindle Fire; I haven't tried it.
If they are formatted correctly they look great on the KFHD, but I tried a Tintin recently, on behalf of my daughter, and it was a bit difficult to follow and more trouble than it was worth. For the right choice I'd be willing to persevere, however.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote