View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #16
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
I'll third graphic novel. And while there are many graphic novel adaptations of classic books, there's also a wealth of comic books and manga, some of which are available as ebooks other than CBR or PDF.

If it wins, I'd prefer we selected a book that's designed for the medium, not one that was converted from another format. I wonder if we can find graphic novels designed to be read as ebooks--smaller panels? fewer per screen?
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote