Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #140
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Bug: Wishlist "footer" on home screen says Wishlist is empty. It is not. Tapping this footer opens my wishlist and shows the three books on there.

Reproducible: Yes, it always says empty. Started after a factory reset and sync though – before that it said there was one book in my wishlist (which was correct at the time).

New: I think so. I didn't see this before 2.4.0, but then, I never reset and resynced.

Kepub or epub: Yes.

Workaround: None that I've found.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote