Thread: MobileRead October 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #75
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
[RANT]In my opinion, of the nominations this month, the worst possible choice won. The Patricia Clark Memorial Library is a great resource, but a lousy choice for a category. I think the only reason it won is because the books are free, which is a pitiful reason to choose a book to read and discuss...[/RANT]
As I have nothing against reading some classics I'm thinking that one of the best possible choices has won. I am really looking forward which books will be proposed. My only caveat is that the nature of this book club excludes many of the interesting German books. Well, that's just an opinion too.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote