View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1
Hi and welcome to MR greenclaws.

Sorry to read about your problems.

There isn't much left to add to your procedure described in your first post.

What puzzles me is
Quote:
I can see that the two drives in the e-reader exist to the pc using the windows disk management program.
As the 300 has no external cardslot, but it might be the SETTINGS partition.

Quote:
I can't do a hard reset because the thing won't turn off, when it seems to run out of juice it still displays the Opening Book screen but
it is turned off (after a reset), but a e-ink display will not clear when the power is shut off.

You might try to alter the hard-reset procedure:
reset
already hold down the two (2) buttons "arrow-down" and "0" while power on, and hold them down until (hopefully) the reset all screen comes up.

Last edited by Mark Nord; 03-10-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added (after a reset)
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote