Thread: MobileRead October 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #74
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Well, I would have liked Mythology or Contemporary Fiction to win. Having said this, I think that I also voted for Patricia Clark's Library, perhaps for the wrong = sentimental reasons, as the first book I downloaded from MR on my iLiad, was one she formatted. And she always helped one, so yes, a kind of tribute.

It might be "a blessing in disguise", who knows?
It's hard for anyone who knew her not to hold her fondly in their memories. It was she who helped me upload my first book to the library, and taught me about the proper formatting for the library book threads. My rant was not intended to reflect negatively on her or anyone who has helped to build that resource; I just thought it was a bad idea to name any book source, even that one which we all hold so dear, as one of our monthly categories. But as I said, that's my opinion, and I was outvoted. There's always next year.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote