View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #65
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by angriest View Post
Hi, I've been using this excellent recipe for a while, but in the last few days it's stopped working. It downloads all the articles, then exits with
Code:
34% Article downloaded: Goalscorers who form the name of their team - The Knowledge
Illegal instruction
without writing the epub file. I'm running the command through the commandline (ebook-convert /home/xbian/instapaper_recipe_dev.recipe insta.epub --output-profile kobo --username blah@gmail.com --password blah). The other recipes I run in the cronjob still run fine.

Anyone have any ideas or have come across the same problem? thanks, Jim

(PS I get the same result with the built-in recipe, and both the dev and standard versions from the zip in the OP)
Hey angriest,

I could not reproduce your issue using the Calibre GUI on windows with either the stable or dev version.

I also tried running the command-line version on a Debian install and couldn't reproduce that either.

Can you verify that you are still getting this error, and in that case could you try another Instapaper account to make sure this is not a particular article tripping Calibre up?
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote