View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #53
kindleBunny
Bunny
kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindleBunny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Ok, I explicitly do not recommend doing this, but if you really, really want to, below are the instructions to replace the collections image.
I repeat it again: if you do the above, you're essentially on your own. You have to be positive that you really understand what you are doing, and that you are doing it correctly, before doing it.
Okay, good to know. Thanks I will stay out of it.
kindleBunny is offline   Reply With Quote