Thread: Silliness friday's second question
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have it.. you have to rename these daily threads to be correct for every day of the week. That's your now moderator job. Now get to it.
never fear jswolf, i've created a new thread just for monday, so you won't feel frustrated. this seemed like the ideal solution since as you've pointed out the friday threads are really only pertinent on fridays so i felt it was best to start fresh with a question specifically for today.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote