View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #84
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note, Nook HD+
I have:
1. A Dell Core i5 Desktop
2. A Samsung Galaxy Tab (original version)
3. A couple of Android phones (one on AT&T and the other on Sprint)
3. An Asus netbook which runs my home automation system.
and most recently
5. A Samsung ATIV Smart PC (Windows 8 Standard running on an Intel Atom 32 bit processor)

Before getting my ATIV, I was on my desktop daily for a minimum of an hour, and sometimes several hours a day. And the Tab for what I needed more portability. Since getting the ATIV my desktop has been having abandonment issues, it’s lucky to see a half hour of use a couple times a week. And I’m not quite sure why I still have the Tab.

One of my phones is a phone, and the other provides internet to the ATIV, since AT&T’s connectivity sucks in my workplace.

It’s just too much hassle to get up from my layback chair and walk all the way to the computer room and wait a couple of minutes to boot up instead of just grabbing the ATIV and doing whatever I need to do.

I know the ATIV is not a Surface Pro, but its larger screen is a blessing to my ancient eyeballs, and does everything I need it to. Besides, it’s about $400US cheaper, and the battery is phenomenal.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote