Thread: 903 new version of midori
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #48
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapitan View Post
Hi review and others!

I'm looking for and alternative web browser for Pocketbook 622 (Touch) that is able to reflow the text column on the width of the screen (either 800 or 600 pixels). The preference for mobile version of web pages would be an advantage. Midori enhanced doesn't work on Pocketbook 622. Simply cannot understand why the reflow function is not a BASIC feature of any web browser - even the official on for Pocketbook.
I don't have a Touch, but on my PRS-T1, you only get reflow after zooming when you tap the screen afterwards. That way, you get to choose between the two layouts. Maybe it's the same on the Touch?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote