View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #29
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Lately it seems I can't get my iPad 3 to shut up. I think it's probably linked to one of the recent updates. It seems that each different type of sound has to be shut off separately by using the side buttons while the sound is heard. That's practically impossible to do, e.g. for the e-mail received sound. It's very annoying because I use my iPad in public places (at work and on the train) a lot. Even in the settings app I can't seem to find an option to shut off all sound.

Has anyone noticed this or am I imagining things?
Settings, sounds lets you configure stuff.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote