Originally Posted by Nyssa
Since making this request, I've read (though not in this order):
Shadow Blade by Seressia Glass (****)
A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute (****)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (***)
The first 3 books in The Great Book of Amber by Roger Zelazny (currently avg. ***), plus a few other books not on the list.
I'm now trying to decide between:
1. Finishing The Hand of Oberon (Great Book of Amber #4) which I started yesterday.
2. In a Sunburned Country (My Library/Overdrive hold came through today)
3. Catching Fire
4. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry (Borrowed from Library/Overdrive yesterday)
5. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (MRBC Selection)
6. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (Which has been waiting patiently on my dresser)
7. Purchase The Gone-Away World (Quite spendy @ $11.99) ~ I've decided not to spend the money just yet. Maybe in a week or two.
Forget everything on that list. Go for the Wool Omnibus
. You have it and it's better then that list.