View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #104
MickiTee
Zealot
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 & T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglinert View Post
I've collect great thrillers for more years than I care to think about. Here's my list. I've starred the ones I read again and again. However, all these authors write edge-of-the-seaters. Enjoy!
Liked your list, but was surprised to see Helen MacInnes was missing. I read and really enjoyed her books through the 80's but she started writing at the beginning of WWII. If you're looking for a new author then some of her books have just been published as ebooks.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote