View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:32 AM   #417
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Kovid, thx I will check into that.

However I am specifically using the example of adding the book to calibre and then just doing save to disk on it, not using the Modify ePub plugin at all? Those steps are what produces the identifier with the missing id attribute? And I *think* (testing my memory here) that this only occurred when I turned off "get metadata from file contents" when adding the book to calibre just before the save to disk. With the "get metadata" option turned on, save to disk worked ok (or at least the book opened in Sigil ok, which I assume to mean the id was present). But I would need to recheck that - certainly what I described above is what happens with get metadata turned off...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote