Originally Posted by acidzebra
no, those were low-res files. I've attached the original Illustrator files, you'll have to rename it to .sitx as that is the archive type used (StuffIt). If you could batch them to something more useful (say, gif or jpg images with a minimum width of 550 pixels) I'd be most grateful.
I can open the file with StuffIt Expander and then use Irfanview to look at the files (there are some low-res preformatted ones in there that I used for the book and some high-res vector-based ones), but some of the fonts and formatting go wonky. Someone with a Mac and AI will probably have more success.
I tried Irfanview and it had issues.
I got your high res files. First, I had to install Stuffit to unpack the archive. And they're all Postscript, which meant I needed Ghostscript to deal with them, and I have to rename them all to provide .ps extensions so that Windows recognizes what they are. I've converted a couple, but I'm not totally happy with the conversions and need to experiment a bit.