View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #6
Turtle91
Guru
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5/iPad 1&2/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Wow, do they want to geht the prize for the ugliest e-Reader?
Well...I suppose they could make it a round button, and have it come in white or black and make it a little shiny...maybe that would make people happy.

My issue with it is that it is an e-ink. Even though the battery life is great (I have 2 PWs) it is just too slow to transition between pages and select different functions, and it's not in color. I travel frequently and can't afford the space to carry a device with only a single purpose. I much prefer a device like an ipad (although I kinda detest the whole apple thing) running a great ereader app (like Marvin).

Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote