I've released ebookutils-0.4 having changes only in impserve. I consider it feature-complete for now, so pending any more feature requests I don't think it's going to change much.
Changes in ebookutils-0.4:
- impserve: redirect to the content page if bookstore/directory requested (remove the static page)
- impserve: allow books to be deleted from online bookshelf
- impserve: add support for back button with directory/store icon (going to online bookshelf erases history)
- impserve: make the proxy server single-threaded
- impserve: add support for browsing from links in ebooks, but it looks
broken like it triggers a bug in the firmware and gives a 400 error. Please try it at your end and let me know.