COPS 0.3.2 is out with some changes (First post to download) :
* Add dutch translation. Provided by Northguy.
* Fix an ugly bug introduced in 0.3.1. Reported by mariosipad.
* Small fixes/enhancement to the update metadata tools :
* The book's name is Author - Title.epub
* Add the Calibre uuid so that the book is automatically recognised by Calibre.
* Update the cover
* Fix display of the HTML catalog on Kobo's browser.
* Enable kepub.epub download with cover fix (enable with $config['cops_provide_kepub']).
* Hopefully fix browsing with PRS-T1. Thanks to Northguy.
* Hopefully fix the OPDS catalog when the summary is full of HTML crap.
* Merged 3 patches from Tyler J. Wagner :
* Detect empty publication date set in Calibre to avoid having (0101) as publication year.
* Don't print "Languages" if there are none defined.
* Don't print the tag string if there's no tags.
* If an OPDS client try to access index.php it will be automatically redirected to feed.php.
* Move the search & sort tool box to a new line (also fix a w3c error).
So a lot of little bug fixes and enhancement.
The metadata update is getting better with cover update and it also update Calibre's UUID to allow the book to be recognized by Calibre.
If you own a Kobo and like to have .kepub.epub you can now enable $config['cops_provide_kepub'].
As stated in the changelog, I received and merged some patches. Thanks a lot to the contributors.
About the future of COPS :
* A user proposed to contribute an HTML5 / CSS3 new HTML interface to replace the current (not so pretty I know).
* I've almost finished to update to a new I18n system to avoid using Calibre2OPDS strings in the future.
Once these two tasks are done, COPS 1.0 should be out !
As usual the download link is in the first post.