View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 02:31 AM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome. Welcome, indeed.

I own a Kindle which I bought in February and also a Sony PRS 505 which I bought this summer. Interestingly, when reading on the Kindle, I tend to use the left-hand buttons almost exclusively -- and I'm a right-handed person. I think that may be, however, because I'm often reading while eating and the fork is in my right hand.

When I first got the Kindle, the keyboard seemed superfluous, but now I find myself adding notes to books all the time. I really miss the "highlight" and notes capability when I'm reading on the Sony Reader.

At this moment, I am well into:
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch on the Sony Reader
  • The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett on the Kindle
  • Earth Has No Sorrow by Michelle Blake in a Mass Market Paperback
  • High Noon by Nora Roberts on unabridged CD

I do love to read and have so many books both in paper and in electronic edition, that I should be able to entertain myself for a very long time.

Make yourself at home. Poke around on the forums and get to know the regulars -- and tell us more about yourself, particularly the books you are reading, favorite authors, etc.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote