View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgatwood View Post
I agree that supporting the night colors feature of the specification is either a feature request or an enhancement request, depending on how you look at it.

But when I said "file a bug", I was talking about the comment that iBooks was ignoring the specified background color and substituting its own even when the CSS specified !important. If that's really happening (as opposed to something more subtle), then I would call that a bug.
It's not a bug. iBooks is specifically overriding color settings in order to have night mode. That's the way it's written. So it's still not a bug. You go into night mode and your colors are overridden. So what you want to do is something iBooks doesn't do because it was programmed to override.

So what you are asking for is a feature request. It's not a bug.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote