View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #336
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgvirtual View Post
So, the perfect document for Kobo Touch is produced using:

k2pdfopt -w 600 -h 730 -odpi 167 book.pdf

As far as I understand, the code you pasted in the previous post is part of source code, not part of some configuration file that I could use without compiling the program by myself?
I will fix the parameters for the Kobo Touch. Yes, I just pasted the part of the source code that has the device settings. It is not part of a configuration file (that would be too easy!). There are easy ways to customize k2pdfopt, though. See my help pages.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote