First impression of Sony T2
My T2 came to my front door within 48 hours.
Here are my feedback:
1. 6" screen better than 5" screen
2. physical buttons for me to go back to home or previous screen
3. easy to read screen (e-ink)
5. Can be rooted for more option
1. Fragile screen (I will order a case to protect this baby)
2. Refresh rate is a bit slow (understandable)
3. Touch screen shut down is not at Home screen (ideal to have it as small icon on top)
4. Browser configuration option is limited (I cannot get on my college email)
5. Can only handle some of the PDF files. I have had dark screen for at least two PDF files and error screen for a book in PDF format. Now I convert all my PDF files to epub before loading it to T2.
6. It is not really a web browser friendly device (understandable).