View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #91
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Jesus in the Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ [Kindle Edition]
Warren W. Wiersbe (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Present-..._154606011_f_2

Quote:
In Jesus in the Present Tense, Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe explores the “I AM” statements of God—from His burning bush conversation with Moses, to His powerful reassurances to the Israelites, to Jesus’s startling claim to be the Light of the World.

Many Christians find themselves mired in past regrets or future fears, but the name of God itself reminds readers that God wants them to live in the present. The more readers understand and apply God’s I AM statements from the Old and New Testaments, the more they will realize God’s peace and joy. Then they will be free to live, serve, and know God more richly in the present tense—which is just where He wants them to be.
Whispersync for Voice
Now you can switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible audiobook.

Add the professional narration of Jesus in the Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ for a reduced price of $3.99 after you buy this Kindle book.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote