NOTE: impserve has now been renamed to ebookutils, and is hosted at http://gitorious.org/projects/ebookutils using Git, which should easily allow other developers to make changes. I plan to merge impserve, impmake, 2 new python utilities which replace ebw1150+rebcomm and pdfread under this umbrella.
Changes in ebookutils-0.3:
- impserve: handle paging of booklist requests
- impserve: handle downloading of IMP books which are sent as an attachment (direct download of IMP from mobileread works)
- impserve: implement a plugin system and provide 2 default plugins to change the URL/content before being sent to the device.
- impmake: add an -f option to specify the files to be included, with one file per line
- impserve: refactored the code heavily, please run impserve/run.py from python.