View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #113
latepaul
Fanatic
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, Nexus 7, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
I understood perfectly.
Apparently not as you spend most of your post arguing against a point I'm not making. You're talking about whether I have any control over what Amazon do with my info once they've got it, I was talking about not letting them have it in the first place. Remember this was in the context of people choosing to use programs like Ghostery, blocking cookies and stripping URLs of affiliate info.
latepaul is online now   Reply With Quote