View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #109
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Wait a sec. Where exactly did I agree to not remove affiliate codes from external URLs linking to products for sale on their website? By doing so, I'm not violating their ToS or any of their policies. I defy you to prove to me that I agreed to not remove affiliate codes from external URLs linking to products for sale on Amazon's website. To suggest that such a policy exists and that I have explicitly (or implicitly) agreed to it is utterly frickin' ridiculous. I don't need to take my business elsewhere, because cookie-blocking and URL editing isn't covered anywhere in any of their policies. Because such policies couldn't possible be enforced practically or upheld legally.
I didn't say you couldn't, or shouldn't, play whatever games you want with cookies or URLs. Quite the contrary. If, as you say, their policies don't say you can't, then you have - as I implied - agreed to nothing concerning cookies or URL editing. If you buy using their cookies or affiliate URLs, then you have explicilty agreed to their policies, and have nothing to complain about.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote