View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #107
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
When you buy something from Amazon, you have explicitly agreed to their policies. If you don't like their policies, take your business elsewhere. Otherwise, you agreed to their policies.
Wait a sec. Where exactly did I agree to not remove affiliate codes from external URLs linking to products for sale on their website? By doing so, I'm not violating their ToS or any of their policies. I defy you to prove to me that I agreed to not remove affiliate codes from external URLs linking to products for sale on Amazon's website. To suggest that such a policy exists and that I have explicitly (or implicitly) agreed to it is utterly frickin' ridiculous. I don't need to take my business elsewhere, because cookie-blocking and URL editing isn't covered anywhere in any of their policies. Because such policies couldn't possible be enforced practically or upheld legally.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-28-2013 at 07:21 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote