View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:25 AM   #4023
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by delf View Post
Hello,can anybody help
I create new application with FSK Test-Environment for Autorun Applications under MS-Windows, how can i add this app in my real reader(prs950)
Hi and welcome to MR and PRS+App development.

You will have to build your own installer with your App added.
See the WIKI on the project site.
Just check the source-code how it is done for the other applications.

BUT with the current code-state in the repository you will almost certainly get crashes due to low memory on the PRS-950.
So I would suggest to start with PRS+ 2.0.18 sources and remove all other apps to get your own up and running.

That's for the start. Feel free to ask for any needed details.

Last edited by Mark Nord; 02-28-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Link to WIKI added/ Typos
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote