View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #75
Rizla
Wizard
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650 / Cybook Opus / Nook STR (rooted)
As others have said, showing pictures of before and after rooting but with different fonts is not a good test. Anyway I can use custom fonts just fine without rooting. I remain unconvinced a 3rd-party app renders better.

I wouldn't mind rooting, but not worth the bother just to have the time and % read. I think I can even customize the home page without rooting. But if I could organize books by folder instead of silly collections, that would be worth having.

Mind you, the fact that the dictionaries won't work kinda totally nullifies any benefits for me. Shame really. Rooting and Android seemed to have such potential.

Last edited by Rizla; 02-28-2013 at 06:45 AM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote