View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:19 AM   #18
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
I agree that supporting the night colors feature of the specification is either a feature request or an enhancement request, depending on how you look at it.

But when I said "file a bug", I was talking about the comment that iBooks was ignoring the specified background color and substituting its own even when the CSS specified !important. If that's really happening (as opposed to something more subtle), then I would call that a bug.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote