View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Thank you NatCh......I was dumbfounded by the totally bizzare post made by silkpag. My first thought was "Is this person on meds, and did he/she go off them?"

The reference to "Taking food off my table etc" also confused me. Is this person getting paid for uploading free books?

The continued reference of paying so much money for such rare books makes no sense. If you are so worried about feeding your family, why would you pay 8k for books?

The whole idea behind his/her posts seem to be lack of proper mention of source, is that right? A simple request to do so would have corrected the problem immediately, I'm sure.

The last paragraph in his/her post, about martial arts, benching on the rack in the home gym, made me actually laugh out loud. What , is that supposed to impress?

And the phrase, "pathetic old man". Someone wanting the respect this person is so adamant about might want to re-think their infantile attack on others.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote