View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #294
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
For those of you that have discovered the crack that is Kristen Ashley . . .
Her first 2 books from her Unfinished Hero (Knight & Creed) series are on sale for $0.99 through Sunday. Should be available at all retailers, I just used a code at Kobo and got them for $0.69.
Warning on Knight: I read it and it was really bad. Her worst book if you ask me but you if you don't read Knight though the other books in the series wont make sense.

Spoiler:
The Hero is a Pimp and makes the heroine call him Daddy while having sex. It was really a OMG book for me because I read it right after 50 Shades. It has the same kind of flavor. The hero dialogue half the time doesn't make sense and left me scratching my head. KA tried to make him sound like a gangsta but failed miserably. To me it sounded like gibberish.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote