View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:45 AM   #1
bookaho!ic
Addict
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Unsure please help

HI guys, I have a Kobotouch and in october just after i got it i turned on wifi, synced and it downloaded firmware 2.1.5 and then promptly lost about 95 books i had on it downloaded by wifi from kobo.

I did a factory reset and then did not turn on the wifi again (too worried i would lose everything) i am now not sure as to whether i should attach ereader to kobo desktop to get newest upgrade or not? i use ADE to put all my books on even kobo ones i get. so i have my back up library all in one place.

I have about 850 books on there at least half are sideloaded kindle books via calibre, and i also use the library. I no longer get any free ones off kindle cos i i was getting too adicted lol

bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote